To set up a mega menu follow the steps below:
1. Enable CSS classes
Scroll up and find the “Screen Options” at the top right of the Menu, and click on the drop-down arrow. The screen should look like this:
2. Create a new menu item for the Mega Menu
- Go back to your “Menus” section and scroll to the “Custom Links” section on the middle left. Change the “URL” to “#”, and add a name for the label.
- Click on “Add to Menu”, and your custom menu item will appear on your main menu list.
- Click on the drop-down arrow of the menu item icon, and when the screen opens up, find “CSS Classes” and type mega-menu – see screenshot below.
3. Add child menu items to your mega menu item.
See screenshot below: