In this section, you will learn how to translate your site into your native language. You will also learn how to transform your site into a multi-language site if you want. The theme is ready for localization via .po/.mo files.
If you are not familiar with translating WordPress themes, we highly recommend that you read this article: http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress
Please follow the steps below to translate the theme in your language:
- Download POEdit: https://poedit.net/download
- Find the folder languages of the theme (wp-content/themes/leadengine/languages/).
- Duplicate the leadengine.pot file.
- Rename your copy of leadengine.pot example: fr_FR.po for French, it_IT.po for English, de_DE.po for Deutch.
- Open your file with POEdit software.
- Translate your file.
- In File click on Preferences and tick “Automatically generate mo”.
- Save your file.
- Upload both .po/.mo files to the theme languages folder (wp-content/themes/leadengine/languages/) using a FTP client.
Are you willing to contribute and help us translate the theme?
Please, send your translation to contact[at]keydesign-themes.com